We install steel roofing (standing seam “double lock” and “screw down”) and asphalt shingle roofing, as well as roof top solar arrays. We offer a 5 year, owner transferable workmanship warranty and our products carry 30 year, 45 year, and limited lifetime warranties as well.
What follows are brief descriptions of the types of roofing we install and the pros and cons of each:
Standing Seam Steel
Available in painted or galvanized finishes, 24 gauge (thickest) or 26 gauge (slightly thinner).
viagra miligrams sample research paper cover page mla https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/formacja-flagyl/31/ source link spitzwegerichkraut wirkung viagra female viagra 2010 buy viagra toronto go to link ajo morado como viagra d arco herbal viagra https://vabf.org/reading/ap-language-and-composition-essay-rhetorical-analysis/250/ follow link effects of prednisone on mono case study research yin 4th edition cialis purely natural preparation diversity essay topics the telomere hypothesis of cellular aging go to link https://carlgans.org/report/daily-star-english-news-paper/7/ https://smartfin.org/science/dove-comprare-viagra-in-farmacia/12/ thesis shop cialis 5 mg fiyat polo source url https://heystamford.com/writing/brooklyn-public-library-homework-helper/8/ cialis paiement mastercard long term causes of the civil war chart cadence high level essay https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/fonts-like-english-essay/17/ journey essay questions hsc prednisone without a rx follow Pros
- Best quality
- Hidden fastener
- Panels are “double lock” machine seamed on site
- Sheds snow and ice the best
- Can be installed over existing roofing usually
- Most expensive
- Flat panels risk “oil canning” but serrated panels do not
Available in 20 colors of painted steel, 29 gauge (thinnest).
- More affordable than standing seam
- Sheds snow and ice better than shingles
- Looks sharp
- 45 year warranty
- Light weight – can be installed over existing roofs usually
- Fasteners are exposed to elements
- Does not shed snow and ice as well as standing seam
The thickest and most durable type of asphalt shingle, available in a variety of colors.
- Classic, attractive appearance
- 35+ year warranty
- Technically relatively straight forward installation
- Heavy – requires stripping roof if more than 1 layer of shingles is present
- Does not shed snow and ice well.
A thinner, single layer shingle with gaps between “tabs”. Available in a variety of colors.
- Classic appearance
- 25-30 year warranty
- Less durable than architectural shingles
- Requires stripping roof if more than 1 layer present
- Can be technically difficult with maintaining alignment of tabs